If you are looking for additional money this holiday season, DO NOT borrow and increase your debt. May people make the mistake of using their credit card or using their line of credit. Throw away all the junk mail that you get saying your credit limit has been increased or you are pre-approved for a loan.
It is very important to remember that most of the money you spend during the holiday season are not exactly financial investments. They are pleasure purchases or gifts that usually depreciates or do not generate any cash flow or return on investment.
if you are looking to spend additional money this holiday season, you need to bring additional money into your bank account. This is the only way you can fulfill your holiday desires with out increasing your debit and struggling in the new year.
There are two ways you can bring in additional money into your bank account:
- You can get a part time job to supplement your income. During the holiday season, lot of companies are looking to hire temporary staff to cover their peak demands. Depending on how much time you have available and your skill set, you may be able to get 10 to 15 extra hours per week during the holiday season. This can equate to one or two full pay cheque worth of income during the holiday season and you can go through the season without any debt. During this process, you may also come across a great company or great boss to work for which may end up replacing your regular job if you currently do not enjoy your current job.
- Another way to get some additional funds is to look around the house and look at the items that you are not using:
- You may have some old jewelry that you are not using. Gold is a great item to liquidate and get some extra cash. We pay top dollars for your gold. It does not matter if they are old or broken.
- You may have some gift items that people may have given you in the recent past that you are not using. These good be electronic items, tools, musical instruments, small appliances and any other item that somebody else can use. We buy all quality used goods and pay you instant cash. Small home appliances have to be new, unopened and in the box. Please check our website (www.greenmoolaa.ca) to check out the items we buy.
- By selling your used items to Green Moolaa, not only you are getting extra cash buy you are helping somebody else celebrate the holiday season by buying the quality used goods if they can’t afford to buy new items. You are also helping the environment by recycling the goods that you do not use.
- We are conveniently located at the corner of Queen Street East and Rutherford in Brampton and we are open 7 days a week. Our address is 263 Queen Street East, Unit 4, Brampton. Please visit the store and one of our happy staff will be glad to help you!
- If you are not sure about your items, please send a picture of the items to 647-561-1890 by text or what’s app and we will call you.
- Call us at 905-796-7777 if you have any questions.